passion

Monday, November 8, 2010

Sex with Sister Law:Sex Story How I fuck my sister in law

Sex with Sister Law
his started two yr\'s ago when as usual my three yr old future sister in law decided that she wanted to spend another nite in me and her sister\'s room with me and her wich was not unusual cause it happened almost every nite.But something different happened this very nite yeah me and her had kissed good nite before but on this nite she didn\'t want her sister to sleep next to her she wanted me to sleep next to her. Sex with Sister Law

As we lay there on the floor under the cover\'s because the bed wasn\'t big enough i felt myself sliding my hand down her back and into her pajama pant\'s and into the wasteband of her pull up and started playing with her small little butt as i did this i would whisper in her ear asking if she wanted me to stop and seh said no, i continued askng her if it was alrite and she would just nod her head yes and once i was playing with her butt i asked her if i could go further or if she wanted me to stop and said i could continue.So getting a little more daring i slid my hand down in her butt crack and started to apply pressure on her little asshole.all ahwile asking if she wanted me to stop and she just continued to say no.

After playing with her butt and asshole for a little while i took my hand out of her pant\'s andSex with Sister Law used my spit to lube up my pointer finger and slid my hand back inside her pajam pant\'s and pull up and slowly appl\'ied pressure to her asshold until i felt my finger tip slide in, at that point i asked her if she was okay and she nodded her head up and down saying that she was doing fine.At this point after checking to make sure my gf was fast asleep i picked up my lil sister in law and carried her over to the single bed and once their i laid her onto the bed on her stomach and proceded to pull down her pajama pant\'s and pull up exposing her small butt.After double checking that my gf was still sleeping i lubed up my pointer finger again and proceded to penetrate the small cute virgin asshole in front of me at that point i didn\'t care if she screamed or cried at this point i was gonna finger fuck her ass until i was damm well pleased at playing with her.

After fingering her asshole for about twenty min\'s and she finally quit crying and was just laying there letting me do whatever i wanted to her cause she knew she was powerless to stop me and that nobody would believe her if she told anyone,It was at this point that i decided to take it a step further and i stood up and took my boxer\'s off exposing her to my 8 inch rock hard cock for the first time al she could do was lay there and stare at it, i told her she was gonna do something for me now and i made her sit up facing me while i was my knee\'s i told her to open Sex with Sister Lawher mouth and afte she had her mouth open i grab the back of her head and force my cock into her mouth all the way until i feel it slide into the back of her throat and i continue tSex with Sister Lawo face fuck her not caring that she couldn\'t breath. once i was satisfied that she had enough of my cock in her throat i force to lay down once again on her stomack and guide my cock toward\'s her asshole that had already been lubed up and loosened up my previous finger fucking. although her ass was still really tight i forced my cock into her ass feeling the anus ring release around the head of my cock and feeling the head of my cock slip into her ass and now she was really screaming and crying cause it hurt so bad that my gf woke up and asked what i was doing and i looked at her and said what does it look like i\'m doing i\'m fucking ur 3 yr old sister in the ass.

I thought she was gonna run down stairs and tell her mom what i was doing to her precious daughter but to my suprise she got up and came over to the bed and kissed her sister on the lip\'s and told her to shut the fuck up or she would slap her until she did at that point the 3 yr old stopped screaming and just laid their cause she knew that her older sister would hit her and she didn\'t want that, after fucking her in the ass until i blew my load time and time again i pulled out of that cute now bleeding sore and very much wide open asshole and told her we weren\'t done yet i just needed time to recover so don\'t even think about falling asleep.

All she could do was lay there on her stomack whimpering in pain and agony after just getting raped in the ass and not being able to do anything about it, after about ten more minute\'s and smoking a cigertte my gf looked at me and said wel now that i got my pleasure Sex with Sister Lawshe wanted her\'s and i said okay what do u have in mind and at that point she got down on her knee\'s in front of the bed inbween my leg\'s anSex with Sister Lawd took my shit and blood covered cock in her mouth and sucked and cleaned my cock spotless after she inspected me to make sure i was clean she stood me up and switched spot\'s although she didn\'t lay on the bed she bent over the bed and told me to fuck her doggy style until she came cause we both knew that we both liked fucking in this posission as we stood and kneeled their and stood their fucking her sister layed their watching us knowing that when we were done she was next but that\'s for the next chapter 


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment